Historic Old Central High School Museum Committee
- Visit the 1890's Classroom
- Schedule a Tour of Historic Old Central and The Clock Tower by appointment
- or Take A Virtual Clock Tower Tour
Historic Old Central High School has been serving education since 1892.
The 1890's Classroom Museum, located in Old Central, is open to the public at 9:00AM on the first Friday of every month - Room 112, 215 N. 1st Avenue East in Duluth.
To arrange a tour of the Museum, Historic Old Central and the Clock Tower, set up an appointment by contacting Nancy at 218-728-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.orgđánh bài online ăn tiền thật or Tom at 218-390-0207.
- If you no longer live in Duluth,
- If you want to take a trip down "Memory Lane,"
- If you were always curious about what that Clock Tower really looked like from the inside
- If you want to see if you can find your name in the tower
- or if you are just plain curious
Historic Old Central Museum Committee
The Mission of the Committee is to move into the future by connecting with the past.
Working in the 1890s Classroom Museum in Historic Central High School, committee members will do so by preserving Duluth's educational heritage, connecting today's youth with tradition, and uniting the entire community.
đánh bài online ăn tiền thậtThe goal is to instill a common vision of respect for the value of public education.
New committee members are welcome! Please join us for a meeting, find out what we do. Ask questions, see if you'd like to help. There are no dues, no assigned duties. Contact: email@example.com
The committee meets from 9:00AM to approximately 11:00AM on the first Friday of every month in the 1890s Classroom Museum, Room 112, in Historic Central High School, 215 N. 1st Avenue East in downtown Duluth.
đánh bài online ăn tiền thậtThe committee is open to all and is made up of Central Alumni and other interested persons.