đánh bài online ăn tiền thật CFO/Executive Director of Business Services
Historic Old Central High School
215 N. 1st Avenue East, Rm 215
Duluth, MN 55802
Fax:đánh bài online ăn tiền thật 218-336-8773
đánh bài online ăn tiền thậtBusiness Services oversees the overall management of the district's $110 million budget. The department collects and reports student attendance and demographic information to the State of Minnesota to procure revenue.
Business Services includes:
- Contracting. for the current contract template. for contract process.
- Purchasing procures equipment, supplies and services for employees, schools and sites. Staff are responsible for district mail services, storeroom deliveries, print shop, Child Nutrition deliveries, and central receiving services on a daily basis to all sites.
- Budget and Finance. Performs all accounting related functions for the district such as payroll, accounts payable and receivables, budgeting, and grant accounting.
- Facilities Management. Responsible for the maintenance of schools and district buildings throughout the city, representing over 2.5 million square feet of space.
- Transportation Center. Manages and coordinates bus service for between 8000 to 9000 students every year, and is mandated by law to provide service to non-public schools including charter, parochial and private schools.
- Child Nutrition. Manages and coordinates lunch programs for approximately 6000 students per day and breakfast for about 1500.
- MARSS Coordinator. Collects and reports student attendance and demographic information to the State of Minnesota to procure revenue.