Duluth School Board
SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Due to the declared health pandemic, and pursuant to Minnesota Statute 13D.021~
đánh bài online ăn tiền thậtThe December regular school board meeting will be held virtually with no public presence allowed. The committee meetings will continue to be held virtually.
Public comment for the regular school board meeting on December 15, 2020 may be submitted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org (comments must be three minutes when read into the record and follow the civility code) or recorded by calling 218-336-8730 (comments must be kept to three minutes and follow the civility code), no laterđánh bài online ăn tiền thật than Monday, December 14th by 4:00 PM. The public is encouraged to watch Board meetings online at manauscommerce.com/district/school-board and live on cable channel 187. Thank you for your understanding.
Instructions for comments related to the Truth in Taxation Hearing on December 15th will be posted the week prior to the hearing.
Please call 218-336-8752 or email Melinda Thibault if you have questions.
Community Vision and Priorities
đánh bài online ăn tiền thậtWe will build on our shared beliefs and values of unity, high achievement and responsible use of resources to create Duluth Public Schools and classrooms that are safe, supportive and inclusive. We will work to inspire every student to achieve their potential, and prepare students to lead productive, fulfilling lives as citizens of Duluth and the wider world.
In implementing our vision and addressing our priorities, we will work to ensure:
- Teachers and staff are highly qualified and diverse, providing opportunities for students of every culture and ability to be successful.
- Schools are safe, respectful, caring environments for children and adults.
- We are closing the achievement gap by using best practices and by partnering with community, state and national organizations to bring the best possible education to our children.
- Class sizes are suitable and appropriate to students’ development and needs.
- A wide range of enriching activities and curriculum are provided for students before, during and after school.
- Our schools serve as community resources for residents of all ages.
- Strategies are sought to reduce costs and increase funding; people inside and outside schools are regularly invited to share ideas and creative options.
- People inside and outside schools feel comfortable asking questions and sharing concerns and feel satisfied that they are heard.